Monday, December 15, 2008

Dark Circles and Light Naps

There are few positive words to describe the physical transformation of people from the first day of orientation to today. There are many positive words (eventually) to describe the mental transformation of people from the first day of orientation to today. There are a lot less positive words to describe the emotional hardening of people from the first day of orientation to today.

I can feel my brain becoming more analytical and in tune with the concept of logic whenever something comes my way. I listen to the news and I only hear elements. I see interactions and I think of possible torts. I do not care much for people's opinions but rather how they are saying whatever it is that they feel necessary to say by opening their mouth.

People have dark circles under their eyes. Pretty much everybody does. Nobody gives a crap though. Because these dark circles show the amount one has been studying. And when game day arrives, then all will see if those dark circles were worth it.

Or if the person just straight up falls asleep during the test.

No comments: