Thursday, January 15, 2009

Holy Hannah Montana

So by some stroke of a sheer miracle, I passed my first semester at law school. This means more hell as I look to the desert ahead of me.

I was home for the winter break. I didn't get to hang out with my friends from long ago because I don't think I have any friends at the moment. Law school has sucked out my chi. Speaking of chi, I have started doing Tai Chi. I figure I should be in harmony with myself. It sounds nice. Plus, I need some sort of activity to do while at school, otherwise I am sitting on my rump.

One thing I know is that to learn, you don't just need a healthy brain, you need a healthy body as well. So if I am just sitting around and gaining weight, I am hurting my body! I must get active for at least a half hour a day. I think, with proper time management (and if I only had a car), I will be able to make the most of this semester, intrinsically and extrinsically.

No comments: